JUAN 101.7 has taken the Latino Market by storm! Playing a broad base of Spanish-Language Adult Hits focused on the ’80s, ’90s, 2000s, and today. Juan has a core library of 2,000 titles with a combination of formats including Grupo, Banda, Cumbia, Merengue, Tropical and Ranchera. More music with low clutter and very community and family-focused. JUAN 101.7 is now the only Spanish speaking station for the Latino Market that is broadcasting in Reno/Sparks as well as the Carson Valley and beyond, reaching even more listeners in Northern Nevada!
“Tocando lo que le Gusta!”
“Playing what you like!”
ADVERTISE ON JUAN
On Air Personalities
El Bueno, La Mala y El Feo
- The best personalities in one show- the young millennial, the Spanish dominant, and the assimilated family oriented.
- BMF is highest ranked radio morning show in the nation- regardless the language
- Top 2 of fourteen leading radio stations ranked #1 or #2 in their respective markets with Hispanic listeners
- Regional Mexican Radio Show with a blend of humor, social sarcasm and exclusive interviews
- 6 in 10 Radio listeners say that El Bueno, La Mala, y El Feo are “like a friend” whose opinion they trust
Carla Medrano ‘La Mala’
- Female voice, fond of exercising, loves to dance, meet new places, share family time, go shopping, travel, play with her dog
- Carla is an animal lover and leads two of the social initiatives with the purpose of finding families that want to adopt pets promoting adoption
- “Carla Busca Ahijadas” is the second initiative where she is giving away all the dresses that La Mala uses in musical awards and televised events to low-income teenagers
Raul ‘El Bueno’ Molinar
- One of most prominent Spanish- speaking radio hosts in US
- Over twenty years of experience and can touch the audience with messages of personal improvement, motivation and empowerment
- He is actively involved with charities like St. Jude’s Research Center, and The American Red Cross
Andres Maldonado ‘El Feo’
- Andres was ‘El Novelero’ for Univision Radio and became part of the Los Angeles station
- Great animal lover and has been an active supporter of animal shelters
- Has participated of awareness campaigns on behalf of animals and their humane treatment
- Andres is well known for giving toys to the children who visit his radio activations
Advertise on Juan
Juan Manuel began his radio career in July 2019 at Juan 101.7 radio station where his mission is to create a link with the Reno community through his voice and interact with the public to inform, entertain and disseminate the most important issues of our society. He works in the United States but his heart is with Mexico.
Nena Godinez started recording spots for radio at age 16. After more than five years in the world of entertainment and broadcasting, she has arrived at Juan 101.7FM where the most important part for Nena is to raise awareness and be a reliable voice for the Hispanic community.
Reno Media Group offers digital services combining radio broadcasting, website design, digital marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), video, internet audio streaming, social media and assistance in client branding. Reno Media Group continues to grow the digital division of the company. Learn how we can help you develop a media plan to help your business grow today.